Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Looks Like Rain





Well, it has been awhile since I have posted. A great deal has happened since my last post. I started a christian band(ThreeFold), I got layed off(kinda of enjoying that), I took a vacation(really enjoyed that), I went to Nashville to become a star(came back the same), Celebrated my 17th anniversary by getting a new puppy, I got a new puppy(cute!!) and the most remembered would be the mission trip to Jamaica. It was without a doubt "incredible".

Many extraordinary adventures took place and many spiritual mountains were climbed. The most of which for me was the acknowledgement of Christ still wanting to use me. It now has been 4 and 1/2 years since I ministered in the church setting and I have finally given up the ghost. The ghost of shame and guilt that I have carried for so long.

"But God Chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-and the things that are not-to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him. It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God-that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: 'let him who boasts boast in the Lord.'" 1 Corinthians 1:27-31

So in light of God's direction in my life I will be applying for a music minister position once again. Now, I don't expect easy sailing and I am aware of the storm possibilities and as the songs states,

"bring me joy bring me peace bring a chance to be free, bring me anything that brings you glory; and I know they'll be days when this life brings me pain, but if that's what it takes to praise you, Jesus bring the rain"

Please enjoy the video and the pics! I am excited to be back among the living.

Please visit my band's website.
http://3foldministry.com/default.aspx

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment